WHAT YOU NEED
Every great brand, large or small started with a solid strategy. We'll build or re-build your brand from the ground up. We'll partner with you to clarify your brand positioning and mission.
Are you in the Fortune 100? An LLC? Or something in-between? You need: a brand identity, a website, digital marketing, in-bound content strategy, some other brand touchpoint? Yup, we do that.
The number of marketing channels has exploded. AdWords, Facebook, social, in-bound, email, newsletters, content marketing, influencers. Who can keep track of it? We can.
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Identity
- Graphic Design
- Creative Direction
- Competitive Research
- Customer Insights
- Personal Branding
- Naming & Nomenclature
- Website Design
- Email Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Copy Writing
- Brand Guidelines
- Presentation Design
- Trend + Innovation
- Print Collateral
- Communication Strategy
who we help
SIZE DOESN'T MATTER.
Whether you are a Fortune 100 company or an LLC, the fundamentals of a how a great brand is built are the same. It's just a matter of scale. We leverage bullet-proof strategy and killer design to make sure your brand achieves the 3 R's: Being Recognized, Remembered and Revered.
Here are just some of the satisfied clients we have worked with over the last 20 years while in our previous agency and corporate roles, as well as some of the small to medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurs we have helped as Verhaal Brand Design.
value for you
OUR NEWEST VIDEO:
BUILDING YOUR PERSONAL BRAND WITH LINKEDIN
LinkedIn is the Microsoft Excel of social media: totally not sexy, but you can get some serious work done using it correctly! In this video I discuss how you can use LinkedIn to grow your personal brand or help your business, entrepreneurial venture, or startup succeed and prosper.
AGENCY TRAILBLAZER PODCAST INTERVIEW
Philip shares his insights with Lee Jackson on the Agency Trailblazer podcast on how the agency landscape is rapidly changing with large global agencies now struggling to evolve to meet the new needs of the market.
THE LOGO CREATIVE INTERVIEW
Philip had the pleasure of giving an extended interview to Andrew Marriott for The Logo Creative website's Designer Interview series. "Here is the Designer Interview With Philip VanDusen a highly accomplished creative leader from the Greater New York City Area with two decades of experience in strategic branding, graphic design and product development for some of the worlds biggest and successful global companies."
"9 DESIGN ELEMENTS YOUR BRAND ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY NEEDS"
ENGAGING WITH STORY
In my interview on Ben Amos' Engaging With Story podcast I explore the importance of a consistent story across brand touchpoints. I share examples of global brands who are leading the way in designing their brand story, about the future of brand experiences with VR, and heaps more.
Listen as I join the digital marketer Chris Ducker on Episode #175 of the YOUPRENEUR.FM Podcast where I discuss leveraging visual design in personal branding, the importance of maintaining consistency and much more!
what we do
• We create brand ecosystems, equities and products
• By utilizing our dream team of specialist partners
• Using contemporary strategic branding methodology
• For entrepreneurs, businesses and brands of all sizes
• So they are recognized, remembered and revered by their clients and consumers
• We will create exceptional strategic brand design and that performs in the marketplace
• Our work is beautiful, memorable, remarkable and effective in creating brand loyalists for our clients
• We are creative, respectful, inspired, inspiring, passionate, thoughtful and diligent
• We want to leave the world a better place than when we arrived here
• We will be ever conscious of our ecological footprint
• We contribute to a healthy, compassionate and vibrant community
• We practice true responsible citizenship